• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecians on TV

lamrobhero

mistake

Grecian 1901

Has anyone got/seen a VHS video knocking about of the 1988/89 season home games ?

I’m pretty sure one was produced.
We may have in Archive, have a list somewhere. We have hundreds of films including loads of Betamax, Will B at the club, may be able to lay his hands on it.

Grecian 1901

We may have in Archive, have a list somewhere. We have hundreds of films including loads of Betamax, Will B at the club, may be able to lay his hands on it.
Sorry just checked we do not have it in our catalogue!

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sorry just checked we do not have it in our catalogue!
Thanks for looking..

Oldsmobile-88

10/11/1998.

fred binneys head

I was there that day. Been to spotlands a few times. Great chip shop.

Oldsmobile-88

I was there that day. Been to spotlands a few times. Great chip shop.
Yep..A proper chippy,that’s part of the criteria for a good football away day out for me...Missing it all dreadfully,as I’m sure many others are.

haka

May have been posted before but I'm sure Grimsby Les won't mind anyway .. about 10 mins (1 to 11) of City losing 2-1 in 1991.

They clinch promotion, City do well but robbed of course ;) ... and check out the pitch invasion at the end. John Helm commentating.

haka

A rare appearance on MOTD, a Div 3 game at Charlton during the Cup run season, 1980/81. John Motson refers to the Newcastle replay when he had also been the commentator.

Notable for those green shirts :( ... also a bit of history on 10 minutes, the Thames Barrier being built!

No City fans in evidence, probably broke after all the Cup travel.

iscalad

A rare appearance on MOTD, a Div 3 game at Charlton during the Cup run season, 1980/81. John Motson refers to the Newcastle replay when he had also been the commentator.

Notable for those green shirts :( ... also a bit of history on 10 minutes, the Thames Barrier being built!

No City fans in evidence, probably broke after all the Cup travel.

One for FBH to watch.