• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale discussion

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Referee T Kettle.

Looking through the PV forum they seem pretty confident they'll win, if it happens at all! Taking Matt Taylors post match interview to heart they truly believe that we will try to get the game called off.

Getting quite angry about it!😏

Last edited:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Referee T Kettle.

Looking through the PV forum they seem pretty confident they'll win, if it happens at all! Taking Matt Taylors post match interview to heart they truly believe that we will try to get the game called off.

Looks like they might be quite surprised by the team we put out. Yes, we lack strength in depth and have an obvious hole in midfield but the rest of the 11 should still be still be pretty strong.

fred binneys head

Referee has changed.

tonykellowfan

If anyone thinks that Diabate is going to play CM for us they are smoking crack.

LDNGrecian

Hartridge in cm for me. Gives us presence and height to win second balls. Sweens needs to be in back 3 and Diabate will cover left side

jimmy

If anyone thinks that Diabate is going to play CM for us they are smoking crack.
More chance of us playing that #17 bald lad that came on against Sheffield Wednesday a few years back!

jimmy

Dawson
Sweeney Stubbs Hartridge
Key Collins Dyer Caprice
Coley Jay
Zanzala
I can see it being this...but Brown keeping his spot.

Dawson
Sweeney Stubbs Hartridge
Key Collins Dyer Caprice
Brown Jay
Zanzala
Subs: Diabate, Sparkes, Amond, Coley, Phillips, Brown S, Pond.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can see it being this...but Brown keeping his spot.

Dawson
Sweeney Stubbs Hartridge
Key Collins Dyer Caprice
Brown Jay
Zanzala
Subs: Diabate, Sparkes, Amond, Coley, Phillips, Brown S, Pond.
I like the look of that but would be tempted to give Sparkes another game and keep Caprice on the right. For all our injury problems in midfield we are still going to have some very good players on the bench.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Referee T Kettle.

What a bunch of to$$ers, can't find any mention of us and Covid on the interthingy, and because we have an injury position they think we are going to do a Fat boy Evans, Twonks I hope we pi$$ them with our reserve side now.

On some other points don't they realise that we also have the same number of games as they have and this match is already catch up, and they are talking about crowd size with about possibly 4300 turning up and us having a minimal support, call themselves a big club patronising twonks.

3-0 to the Exeter Jay replicating his Portsmouth goal, Zanzala tap in, and Caprice second of the season (career), and David Worrall sent off for them after a bad attempt of a foul on Caprice

Personally I am more concerned about playing Fat boy on Saturday as he will have some tricks up his sleeve with his rested Satanage side

Red Devon

The biggest clue would be if Jordan Dyer gets recalled today like he did in similar circumstances for the game at Sutton.