• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Least I know my signage are the correct colours ! Even the right shade of Exeter City red !!
How would you know? Told me my brown woolley hat was green!

gilbertshoot

Perros cojones eh ?
Arriba de la ciudad (aka UTC)
Sorry, mate? Don't speak Cornish.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
How would you know? Told me my brown woolley hat was green!
I was trying to suss out if you were an undercover scummer lol

Scott_Palfrey

Sat next to it tonight in the NOG and it looks the mutts nuts. Great definition and fantastic graphics. Looks like we got the Rolls Royce version. Well done to all.
Thanks for that feedback! We've worked really hard to make sure it looks good visually and this is only the beginning - so much more we plan to add over the coming months/next season.

It's hopefully linked to the Tannoy system soon so announcements that are linked to the screen can work, we will look to add goal replays and highlights and more reactive stuff to matches ahead of next season, and it has many other uses we can look at!

Bridgy 81

I did enjoy pressing this button… Twice!!

View attachment 8099
I haven’t had the chance to see the big screen in person yet but am very much looking forward to it.
I appreciate I’m hopeless with technology but the little screen and various buttons etc in the control room on the attachment in this post by GrecianLez looks to me like you could probably land an aeroplane on the pitch with it as well.

Boyo

I think this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but is there anyway that the time lasped during injury time could be shown on the screen? I understand the main timer has to stop at 45 mins and 90mins, but could a separate timer pop up that starts again at 00:00, so we know when to start whistling when clinging on to 3 points?

Love the scoreboard, BTW.

Bridgy 81

Is the little one in the corner, which only shows the time and the score, still being used?
and if so, are they starting it on time yet?

iscalad

I think this was mentioned earlier in the thread, but is there anyway that the time lasped during injury time could be shown on the screen? I understand the main timer has to stop at 45 mins and 90mins, but could a separate timer pop up that starts again at 00:00, so we know when to start whistling when clinging on to 3 points?

May be a tad contentious. 4 minutes time was given as to be added. They scored in the 6th minute of added time. Added time is the minimum. Imagine the uproar if we could see we'd played past 4 minutes.

iscalad

Is the little one in the corner, which only shows the time and the score, still being used?
and if so, are they starting it on time yet?
It's broken, apparently.

Scott_Palfrey

Afraid it’s not something that is allowed in football, it’s in the rules

Probably to do with added time being ‘a minimum of, and down to the referee, if there are injuries in added time it will play out longer etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.