• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

i8cornwall

Wasn't he only there for a month?

Im wondering if that's only because of his age as I'm sure I read it work experience loan which I think is different to a standard loan like the other older players are on.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wasn't he only there for a month?

Im wondering if that's only because of his age as I'm sure I read it work experience loan which I think is different to a standard loan like the other older players are on.
That is what the initial report said. Looking at it from Dorchester's view, they needed someone to fill in as their normal keeper got recalled by Weymouth (another loan keeper). The lad from Southampton is 20 and on loan for the rest of the season so Harry could well be returning.

AmberRed

Been told that he has covid. Loan was only for a month so assume he'll be back with us after that.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Now off to Tavistock

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's an odd one

i8cornwall

That's an odd one
Tavistock keeper is away on holiday so they have no keeper for two league games, Tavistock are currently top of the western league.

Be good experience for Lee.

AmberRed

That's an odd one
Going out to that league didn't do Cheick any harm, be good experience for the lad 👍

i8cornwall

Going out to that league didn't do Cheick any harm, be good experience for the lad 👍
Cheick was in the southern Prem with Truro wasn't he? (unless he was at a club lower down before hand).

Tavi are currently in the western league so a few steps lower but agree it be good experience for him.

Agent Andy

Cheick was in the southern Prem with Truro wasn't he? (unless he was at a club lower down before hand).

Tavi are currently in the western league so a few steps lower but agree it be good experience for him.
Cheick went to Buckland in the same league as Tavi , did him the world of good . Good luck Harry Lee

budegrecian

Will he be eligible to play against us in the Devon Bowl SF?