• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
And ppl are losing their shìt over a garden "party"!
These are separate issues in their own right IMHO.

angelic upstart

Is Vlad bluffing or is he going to do it? Big chance that America would flub its military repsonse too if he did go in.
He already did 7 or so years back and no one did a thing. I suspect it'll be the same this time round. He'll be in, overthrow the govt to one he wants and be out again.

I'm more concerned with Russian (and all other foreign) money flooding UK politics personally.

Rosencrantz

I see the Supreme Court has refused Trump's request to shield documents relating to last year's Capitol Hill attack from the congressional investigation. It's probably still the most likely way of Trump not standing again if they uncover anything spicy.

angelic upstart

I see the Supreme Court has refused Trump's request to shield documents relating to last year's Capitol Hill attack from the congressional investigation. It's probably still the most likely way of Trump not standing again if they uncover anything spicy.
They're getting seemingly everyone subpoena'd right up. Eric, Ivanka etc

Spoonz Red E

They're getting seemingly everyone subpoena'd right up. Eric, Ivanka etc
Donald Trump, when campaigning in 2016 -
"The mob takes the Fifth.
If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Eric Trump recently pleaded the 5th amendment 500 times when up before the New York Attorney General on an asset valuation fraud investigation.

Oldsmobile-88

Donald Trump, when campaigning in 2016 -
"The mob takes the Fifth.
If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

Eric Trump recently pleaded the 5th amendment 500 times when up before the New York Attorney General on an asset valuation fraud investigation.
Reminds me of one of my old Clash Tee’s from the early 80s.😁😎

CDB3E16F-4065-4682-9BB0-02CDAC5CEB50.jpeg

DB9

Rumours (Nothing concrete) That Hilary Clinton is considering running in 2024, Biden & Harris must be unpopular if that's true.

Mr Jinx

Rumours (Nothing concrete) That Hilary Clinton is considering running in 2024, Biden & Harris must be unpopular if that's true.
Yep I heard that. But she wouldn't want to be beaten twice by Mr Trump. Surely once was enough?

Alistair20000

Yep I heard that. But she wouldn't want to be beaten twice by Mr Trump. Surely once was enough?
Shirley that pair of losers won't get another shot at it ?

angelic upstart

Shirley that pair of losers won't get another shot at it ?
You'd really hope not.