• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Last film watched..

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
She was a child actor long before she became known as a singer.
I know. Sam and Cat was actually amazing đŸ˜†

angelic upstart

Drop dead Fred. Not seen it for 25 years at least. It's not stood the test if time well but there's some giggles still if you have child like humour like me.

iscalad

Eternals
Not the best nor the worst in the MCU. And it did have Gemma Chan:love:
6.5 super powers out 0f 10 deviants.

Mr Jinx

Drop dead Fred. Not seen it for 25 years at least. It's not stood the test if time well but there's some giggles still if you have child like humour like me.
Rik Mayall RIP. Now 8 years since he passed.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Forgotten Battle (2020). Dutch made and dubbed into to English, synopsis from IMDB:-

1944, the Second World War. A British glider pilot, a Dutch boy fighting on the German side and a Dutch female resistance member all end up involved in the Battle of the Schelde. Their choices differ, but their goal is the same: freedom.
Operation Market Garden features and this is the story surrounding one of the battles. Gritty and wince-making at times, and the battle scenes are brutal.

Well worth a watch 8/10.

iscalad

The Forgotten Battle (2020). Dutch made and dubbed into to English, synopsis from IMDB:-

Operation Market Garden features and this is the story surrounding one of the battles. Gritty and wince-making at times, and the battle scenes are brutal.

Well worth a watch 8/10.
I've watched it. Don't think I gave it that high a mark though. Interesting take on war though.

angelic upstart

Rik Mayall RIP. Now 8 years since he passed.
Everyone loved Rik. I even liked filthy, rich and catflap although I know that's for another thread.

dontpassback

Official secrets with Kiera knightly,true story of Mrs Gunn who came across email in gchq and leaked it to the press,interesting watch which exposes the lies that Bush,Blair and Colin Powell came up with to justify war in Iraq.The ending was very good with Ralph Fiennes playing a good part.

fred binneys head

Banksy

The French Lieutenant’s Woman 1981. Meryl Streep and Jeremy Irons. Great film with some lovely shots of Lyme Regis and a few of Exeter too.Fine acting from Meryl Streep in one of her first major roles .10/10