• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
All the stalkers are brilliant and the old lady in the audience going off message to back Ben Richards to make the next kill. “That boy is one mean motherf*cker”
Dynamo was my favourite.The light bulb lit up stalker.😁

Oldsmobile-88

I’ve just finished watching the fourth and final episode.
A difficult story to tell sensitively but they managed it well in my view. It was very poignant in parts.
Even if you think you know a lot about the fight for justice for the 96 (now 97) victims of Hillsborough already, you’ll probably learn more from watching this programme.
I‘d recommend it.
It was well told/made.

ITV dramas of late have been woolly to say the least.With the true life nature & seriousness of the story,the producers could not go too much off piste.

The scene with Polaroid photos pinned on a wall for relatives to identify if the person they were looking for was deceased was a very powerful.

Alistair20000

Dynamo was my favourite.The light bulb lit up stalker.😁
Mine too and a number of internet sites seem to say he was generally the favourite amongst viewers.

Sadly the actor who played the part Erland Van Lidth De Jeude (I had to look that up) died of heart failure aged only 34 a few months after the filming. :(

Oldsmobile-88

Mine too and a number of internet sites seem to say he was generally the favourite amongst viewers.

Sadly the actor who played the part Erland Van Lidth De Jeude (I had to look that up) died of heart failure aged only 34 a few months after the filming. :(
The Opera singing of the character was great,in keeping with the off the wall nature of film.

• Dynamo: Thought it was pretty funny out there in the zone? What’s the matter now person, why aren’t you laughing?
  • Amber: Because there’s nothing funny about a dickless ***** with a battery up his ass.🤣🤣

Oldsmobile-88

I see that Bez once of the Happy Mondays is a contestant in Dancing on Ice..WTF 😁

Oldsmobile-88

Just about to watch the film End of Watch(2012)
The viewer is warned by the continuity announcer about extreme prolonged violence.Racist language. Discriminatory language plus scenes you may find upsetting !.. No sex them 😎

Seeing it’s set in South Central LA.Its about a couple of Cops & drug cartel I was not expecting a Mary Poppins type script.😁

iscalad

Bridgy 81

I got home at 8ish this morning after working overnight and looked for something to watch whilst I munched on my cereals.
I came across a 45 minute documentary on Amazon Prime called Shatner in Space.
It’s about Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin project which last year started to include short sub-orbital space flights.
The second one, which launched in October 2021, was the feature of this programme and the four person crew included William Shatner.
It was nice to see Captain Kirk in space for the first time and his subsequent emotional response to his experience seemed genuine.
At 90 years of age he also became the oldest ever human to travel into space.

Tim Long

I got home at 8ish this morning after working overnight and looked for something to watch whilst I munched on my cereals.
I came across a 45 minute documentary on Amazon Prime called Shatner in Space.
It’s about Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin project which last year started to include short sub-orbital space flights.
The second one, which launched in October 2021, was the feature of this programme and the four person crew included William Shatner.
It was nice to see Captain Kirk in space for the first time and his subsequent emotional response to his experience seemed genuine.
At 90 years of age he also became the oldest ever human to travel into space.
It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.

Oldsmobile-88

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.
Reminded me of this ditty...