• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, one person who won't be getting the Republican nomination is Red Cruz. He's upset the team by describing you know what as a "violent terrorist attack".
An interesting turn from him I find.

Predictably, Gaetz and Taylor-Greene remain unrepentant.

angelic upstart

An interesting turn from him I find.

Predictably, Gaetz and Taylor-Greene remain unrepentant.
I see Mr gaetz is in a bit of trouble.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Mods can we amend this thread title from "US sub edition" to "international edition?" Or should I start a new thread as I would like to discuss Russia & Ukraine.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mods can we amend this thread title from "US sub edition" to "international edition?" Or should I start a new thread as I would like to discuss Russia & Ukraine.
Or "International Politics and stuff" thread?

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Happy to start this thread....

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Happy to start this thread....
Although isn't U.S. International?

Rosencrantz

Although isn't U.S. International?
"World Affairs" perhaps?

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Really sorry for being picky, but if we have an international or world affairs thread isn't there a danger of simultaneous conversations about US politics taking place in the Sub Politics US thread and the world affairs thread . As they could be seen as the same thing?

Rosencrantz

Really sorry for being picky, but if we have an international or world affairs thread isn't there a danger of simultaneous conversations about US politics taking place in the Sub Politics US thread and the world affairs thread . As they could be seen as the same thing?
There is bound to be cross over as the USA and UK will at times come into a world affairs topic. If it is purely UK or US politics though, most people know the threads already going. Go for it 👍

Alistair20000

Dire polling for Ol’ Sleepy’s approval ratings