• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheick Diabate

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Alex hartridge came back from Truro as a much better player and now Diabate seems to be similarly improved. Actually pains me to say it but perhaps Paul wotton is good at developing young center backs? (I know I'm stamping on my own foot as I write this!):unsure:
Always knew Wotters was a closet Grecian !

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alex hartridge came back from Truro as a much better player and now Diabate seems to be similarly improved. Actually pains me to say it but perhaps Paul wotton is good at developing young center backs? (I know I'm stamping on my own foot as I write this!):unsure:
I think the records show that Hartridge and Wotton were not at Truro at the same time. Hartridge was there in spells from March 2017 until June 2019. Wotton was appointed Truro manager in July 2019

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
How to you pronounce his first name?

Check? Cheek? Chick? Sheek?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Check"

STURTZ

I think the records show that Hartridge and Wotton were not at Truro at the same time. Hartridge was there in spells from March 2017 until June 2019. Wotton was appointed Truro manager in July 2019
Oh well, another theory comes crashing down, quite relieved really! :)

fred binneys head

How to you pronounce his first name?

Check? Cheek? Chick? Sheek?
As Gary Kasparov once said: “check, mate”.

Rosencrantz

Hartridge came back from Bath City a better player which led him to getting a chance in the first team squad.

jase 07

Hartridge came back from Bath City a better player which led him to getting a chance in the first team squad.
I am sure he came back from Truro a better player too, to suggest it was just his time at Bath that made him a better player is a bit unfair on Truro, if he didn’t develop at Truro he probably wouldn’t have been in a position to go to Bath and develop further

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
This recent stint in the first team will do wonders for Cheick. Validation for all the hard work and dedication he has put in since he joined.

Reactions: WXF

Albumen

It’s actually pronounced ‘Cheque’.