• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Investment Proposal - Trust ballot

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Then get yourself elected and you can see everything you want if you dont trust two boards who have been entrusted to do exactly what you would like. Unless of course you have some skill or attribute you wish to share that you dont feel either board has the capability of doing?

Merry Christmas! :p

i8cornwall

Why the funny attitude?! It’s an independent validation of what we have all seen surely, which obviously draws the same conclusions. So why would seeing and reading the report sanctioned by both Boards be an issue?! Some people are very prickly about things which should be open and transparent and in everyone’s interest.
You should know the rules by now, no questioning of the trust, the board or its actions are allowed.

Or if you want to the only option is to get elected, which is proper easy apparently.

I hope you can all hear the sarcasm in the above.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Merry Christmas! :p
Have a good one Pete.

Trapdoor

You should know the rules by now, no questioning of the trust, the board or its actions are allowed.

Or if you want to the only option is to get elected, which is proper easy apparently.

I hope you can all hear the sarcasm in the above.
What a load of b0ll0cks

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a load of b0ll0cks
I totally agree.

i8cornwall

What a load of b0ll0cks
Clearly missed the sarcasm.... Or was it, who knows.

Red Bill

Has the work started on this yet? The expected completion date was Sept '22 so assume it must be underway by now but haven't heard any updates.

Boyo

Has the work started on this yet? The expected completion date was Sept '22 so assume it must be underway by now but haven't heard any updates.
An update would be good. Given the modular nature of the building, my assumption is that the majority of it will be built off-site and then bolted together at the Cliff Hill over the summer.

ExmouthMart

“…… The cash requirement for the investment project is £1.4m by July 2022, rising to £2.2m by September 2022…..”

Red Bill

“…… The cash requirement for the investment project is £1.4m by July 2022, rising to £2.2m by September 2022…..”
"The estimated completion date and handover to the Club is September 2022"