• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Northampton Town : L2 : 7.45pm : MDT

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
oh well, at least we have another loss at Wembley to look forward to,,,
To Northampton? :cry:

ExmouthMart

Well played Northampton. They deserved to win. City still giving away comedy goals and can’t boss midfield. Why take off Amond?! Seymour offers nothing.Its like chucking the towel in. Still in the mix but definitely not top three……

Matt Phillips

This squad is so difficult to understand. Some week's we look great, with so much depth. Other week's, our starters look limited and our bench lacks options.

I think we really miss Dieng. He's always a solid 7/10 every game, whereas Kite will have good games and bad ones. Tonight was unfortunately the latter. Taylor seems to have regressed from his early season promise, and followed up a pretty shocking cameo at Cambridge by offering next to nothing tonight. Seymour... what's the point.

I really hope we can find a target man in January, just to give us a Plan B.

Trapdoor

Northampton are a bloody disgusting team. Ugly poor football.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
But they keep beating us :(

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sadly effective at this level - we let 2 poor goals in and couldn't put chances away.
Need to win 6 pointers if we are to get promoted.
Tranmere is a MUST win.
UTC

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
But they keep beating us :(
Not sure but I think that is their 41st win not forgetting 0-9 in 57/58

iscalad

Had our chances. Should have scored at lest 2 of them. Not sure how Jevani got MOM. Onwards to Saturday

ChardGrecian

Hapless hoofs from back gets us nowhere. unfortunately Seymour has not stepped up so needs to be released and others given chance. Other clubs seemed to have sussed out Caprice and put Key under pressure to stop him creating so need to look at the set up again. Real shame we lost key players Nombe and Dieng just when we have to play the top team.

crocks

Had our chances. Should have scored at lest 2 of them. Not sure how Jevani got MOM. Onwards to Saturday
No, not sure at all. My choice would have been Collins