• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City (who?)

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
we could probably feel your absolute crap shack 2 or 3 times over
Not while I've got strength in my body you won't, you keep your filthy argyle hands to yourself.

STURTZ

Yeah, feel your own crap shack you sad apology for a 4:0 defeat. :D

dontpassback

Someone point out to those green idiots on pasoti that they don’t have the longest unbeaten run of 15 games,because we have at 16 games 😅😅😅😅

Curley

Not while I've got strength in my body you won't, you keep your filthy argyle hands to yourself.

Curley

Yeah, feel your own crap shack you sad apology for a 4:0 defeat. :D
Would rather lose 0-4 in what turned out to be a meaningless result than in the play off final at Wembley to bottle promotion (again)

You'll always be sh*te:poop:

Curley

Someone point out to those green idiots on pasoti that they don’t have the longest unbeaten run of 15 games,because we have at 16 games 😅😅😅😅
Shouldn't be that difficult in a league full of absolute dross like there is in league 2, weakest it's looked for years while league 1 has never been stronger

STURTZ

Shouldn't be that difficult in a league full of absolute dross like there is in league 2, weakest it's looked for years while league 1 has never been stronger
Not sure about that whilst the team in fourth in league 2 can beat the second top team in league 1 4:0!

Curley

Not sure about that whilst the team in fourth in league 2 can beat the second top team in league 1 4:0!
Gotta let it go now Sturtz, every minnow has it's day! As I keep on saying, you won the battle that day but ultimately we won the overall prize.

4-0 on your big day out, damn cobblers ay?

dontpassback

You can guarantee that argyle will f### this season up,Lowe will be gone at the first BIG club that knocks on the door,and then the will probably end up with old Colin at the helm,cos it’s just over the border innit 🤣🤣🤣

Curley

You can guarantee that argyle will f### this season up,Lowe will be gone at the first BIG club that knocks on the door,and then the will probably end up with old Colin at the helm,cos it’s just over the border innit 🤣🤣🤣
Give me Warnock over that serial loser Taylor any day of the week. I'd be more worried about you f*cking it up again rather than us who have a free hit with no pressure.

BTW we must be massive, why else would you have flags about beating us 2 years ago? Sad little ******😂