• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Puzzling. I wonder whether we have realised that, as he's out on loan, he isn't eligible for the Papa Johns -v- Bristol Rovers on Wednesday, so we've recalled him for that game. And will then let him out on loan again from Thursday onwards? Or is that too devious/machiavellian?

(I certainly hope that there was nothing wrong when he played for Dorchester that has caused the recall)
I would assume that he needs to be recalled in order to play in the Papa Johns Trophy. I believe you are able to still be out on loan and play in the U23 games but not first team games which the Papa Johns Trophy (rightly or wrongly ;)) is considered.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would assume that he needs to be recalled in order to play in the Papa Johns Trophy. I believe you are able to still be out on loan and play in the U23 games but not first team games which the Papa Johns Trophy (rightly or wrongly ;)) is considered.
Far better to have realised it now, then get chucked out of the Competition for playing an ineligible player ! :)

Maxi08

Puzzling. I wonder whether we have realised that, as he's out on loan, he isn't eligible for the Papa Johns -v- Bristol Rovers on Wednesday, so we've recalled him for that game. And will then let him out on loan again from Thursday onwards? Or is that too devious/machiavellian?

(I certainly hope that there was nothing wrong when he played for Dorchester that has caused the recall)
We have two cup games on the same night , plus a youth cup match next week and a trip to Wimbledon on sat with the 18s , I’d say he’s needed here and was very well regarded at Dorchester 👍

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
According to the Dorset Echo today ...

"Harry Lee and Walker-Harris exit Dorchester Town

Lee, 16, impressed greatly during his three-game stint on loan from Exeter City.
The Grecians have recalled the teenager, who also could not manage a shutout in his time at the Avenue Stadium.
The duo's exit coincides with the return to fitness of loanee Gerard Benfield from disclocated fingers."

STURTZ

According to the Dorset Echo today ...

"Harry Lee and Walker-Harris exit Dorchester Town

Lee, 16, impressed greatly during his three-game stint on loan from Exeter City.
The Grecians have recalled the teenager, who also could not manage a shutout in his time at the Avenue Stadium.
The duo's exit coincides with the return to fitness of loanee Gerard Benfield from disclocated fingers."
What league are Dislocated Fingers in?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
What league are Dislocated Fingers in?
The Three Weeks League

Memphis09

Stubbs his finger in training out for a couple of weeks couple of weeks couple of weeks

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Engerland Engerland Engerland

Only called up to the training camp but .........

iscalad

Engerland Engerland Engerland

Only called up to the training camp but .........
Yep, just seen that. Brilliant news.