• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Investment Proposal - Trust ballot

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stupid question: if you’ve cast a vote how do you abstain? Surely it’s either yes or no, and if you did vote what would be the point of abstaining?

i8cornwall

almost universally people who didnt understand there wasnt an option to spunk £2M on new players. Pretty pointless exercise asking I feel
Apart from those who I saw who had questions about the lease of the land but let's not let facts get in the way of things shall we.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apart from those who I saw who had questions about the lease of the land but let's not let facts get in the way of things shall we.
There are no facts just supposition based on the comments on here and mainly facebook posts which as I said "almost" universally were about spending on players with yes a few others about the lease. It's really imatterial with 97% of people in favour is it not?

i8cornwall

There are no facts just supposition based on the comments on here and mainly facebook posts which as I said "almost" universally were about spending on players with yes a few others about the lease. It's really imatterial with 97% of people in favour is it not?
Is what it is, you get comments about more money spent on players when ever these types of conversations come up.

Hopefully there are more votes for members going forward and that hopefully this is the last of the big development projects so those fans wanting more money spent on players are also pleased.

Reactions: DB9

Spoonz Red E

Stupid question: if you’ve cast a vote how do you abstain? Surely it’s either yes or no, and if you did vote what would be the point of abstaining?
There were two questions on the ballot.
One regarding the project and one regarding the Trust loan.

I suppose it was to allow for the fact that someone may have a clear yes or no on one of the questions but could be a don't know on the other.

Red Bill

There were two questions on the ballot.
One regarding the project and one regarding the Trust loan.

I suppose it was to allow for the fact that someone may have a clear yes or no on one of the questions but could be a don't know on the other.
Ah yes that makes sense. I have to admit I also wondered why someone would bother to take part just to abstain but thats probably the answer

geoffwp

I'm assuming that trust comrades are preparing the re-education camp for those who voted against the proposal.

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Trapdoor

I'm assuming that trust comrades are preparing the re-education camp for those who voted against the proposal.
Are you Joey Barton in disguise? C'mon man.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nick Hawker says building to start after the scoreboard goes up, so when will it happen, if/when it does will it be complete by August as they advise.

cambmike

Great investment for the future. I was shocked when I saw the video of the current facilities.