• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Covid

OmanGrecian

Can't get into my work now without my COVID passport. They scan it every morning. Laws in Italy dictate that without it, you cannot work.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Fair enough.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

New covid Cases now over 50,000 a day approaching a third of a million new cases a week, its not looking like Covid is over yet to be fair.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
New covid Cases now over 50,000 a day approaching a third of a million new cases a week, its not looking like Covid is over yet to be fair.
Latvia first in the northern European autumn to bring in "lockdown".
Seems to be spreading again everywhere like a BoJo spermatozoa.
Hunker down chaps... it's gonna be a lonnnnnggggg winter.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Leader of the House of Commons Jacob Rees-Mogg claimed Tory MPs do not need to wear masks when debating because they know each other, after Mr Javid urged people in England to cover their faces in crowded places.

Behavioural expert, Prof Robert West, who advises the government, claimed politicians should lead the public when it comes to mask wearing.
He said it gave those who are undecided "a kind of excuse if you like to say, 'If they're not doing it why should I do it?'"

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Leader of the House of Commons Jacob Rees-Mogg claimed Tory MPs do not need to wear masks when debating because they know each other, after Mr Javid urged people in England to cover their faces in crowded places.

Behavioural expert, Prof Robert West, who advises the government, claimed politicians should lead the public when it comes to mask wearing.
He said it gave those who are undecided "a kind of excuse if you like to say, 'If they're not doing it why should I do it?'"
What a load of round spherical objects from the Tories !

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Is because they know each other in the biblical meaning ?

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Is because they know each other in the biblical meaning ?
Well according to Rees - Mogg ,Tories have a "more convivial, fraternal spirit"

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Starmer giving Sturgeon and BJ a rocket for their COVID response today, has he looked at the current infection rate in Labour Wales? 🤷‍♂️

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well according to Rees - Mogg ,Tories have a "more convivial, fraternal spirit"
Surely passing on COVID in Parliament is more than convivial ?