• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bradford City away in the FA Cup - Sat 6 Nov 3pm

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
OK for the away leg but, given the almost certainty of a replay and inevitability of an extended penalty shoot-out after another 2-2 draw, if you're planning to attend I suggest you book at least a three day midweek break at one of Isca's many wonderful hotels!
I Lost interest in football a while ago (found other distractions) and only got my mojo back this year. Been a long time since Iv'e visited the fair city, an expensive trip these days. I tend to stick to the Northern or Midlands games nowadays

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doesn't get much more boring as that,but gives us a chance of progressing.

Boyo

I don’t even bother looking now.
It’s so much easier & a lot cheaper to drive from Devon.
Obviously no Ale but a small price to pay for a bit of comfort & a earlier arrival time at home.
Just had a look at trains and was somewhat surprised that a day trip is possible. £102 via SplitTickets or £112 (full adult fares) for better-timed trains (just over 5hrs each way) makes it pretty pricey however, particularly versus a tank of fuel that can be divided by however many are in your car.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doesn't get much more boring as that,but gives us a chance of progressing.
A chance but we do not have the greatest of records playing at Valley Parade or as it is now called the Utilita Energy Stadium……what a mouthful lol.

Grecian_in_Plymouth

not too far for me - so I'll go if not playing

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Most of the replays are tonight, so hopefully we'll get confirmation that the game will be 3pm on the Saturday!

Last edited:

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hartlepool won 3-1:there tonight. Whatever they can do.......

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Most of the replays are tonight, so hopefully we'll get conformation that the game will be 3pm on the Saturday!
As if it is going to be any other time

Red red

Interesting to see both Seymour and Dyer played for Yeovil tonight

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
As if it is going to be any other time
Plymouth are away at Sheffield Wednesday so the police may decide they don’t want us playing at Bradford on the same day.