• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 21/22

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
He might be better with extra quality around him.
He might, I do think Newcastle will not find it easy to attract top players.

Alistair20000

He might, I do think Newcastle will not find it easy to attract top players.
Agreed, especially if they are relegated this season.

DB9

Agreed, especially if they are relegated this season.
They'll get enough in during January to just stay up I think, Then in the summer it'll be interesting who they can attract, Look at the BBC Sport website and the transfer gossip part, Newcastle are being linked with virtually everyone.

dontpassback

Are you referring to Amanda Staveley who looks as if she has been sucking a sour lemon ?
Is that her name,I didn’t know that !

Alistair20000

Is that her name,I didn’t know that !

That is if you are referring to the lady who brokered the deal that brought the Saudi money to the Barcodes

dontpassback

That is if you are referring to the lady who brokered the deal that brought the Saudi money to the Barcodes
Thanks

ecfc70

They'll get enough in during January to just stay up I think, Then in the summer it'll be interesting who they can attract, Look at the BBC Sport website and the transfer gossip part, Newcastle are being linked with virtually everyone.
This is what I think too, they'll be looking at the players not getting games and make offers for them however obscene, Stones, Martial, Doherty, Sterling, Deli Ali and maybe even Maguire come straight to mind

DB9

Apparently Police are investigating a banner at the C. Palace v Newcastle game yesterday saying it maybe be racist, The banner in question raised concerns about the Saudi Arabian, It said "Listed on a picture of a clipboard under the headline 'Premier League Owners Test' were 'Terrorism, beheading, civil rights abuses, murder, censorship and persecution"

The group who showed the banner said "To give the thumbs up to this deal at a time when the Premier League is promoting the women's game and inclusive initiatives such as rainbow armbands, shows the total hypocrisy at play and demonstrates the league's soulless agenda where profits trump all."

My view is that although this takeover by this group is questionable but as I've said before, There are clubs owned by Chinese and their HR record isn't the best to say the least but surely the banner is not racist because all it mentions is the truth when it comes to Saudi Arabia, I'd like to see someone defend those remarks as racist because as far as i can see Saudi Arabia are involved in all those things.

Red Devon

Fergie shaking his head and Dalglish laughing in the stands at Old Trafford

Oldsmobile-88

Apparently Police are investigating a banner at the C. Palace v Newcastle game yesterday saying it maybe be racist, The banner in question raised concerns about the Saudi Arabian, It said "Listed on a picture of a clipboard under the headline 'Premier League Owners Test' were 'Terrorism, beheading, civil rights abuses, murder, censorship and persecution"

The group who showed the banner said "To give the thumbs up to this deal at a time when the Premier League is promoting the women's game and inclusive initiatives such as rainbow armbands, shows the total hypocrisy at play and demonstrates the league's soulless agenda where profits trump all."

My view is that although this takeover by this group is questionable but as I've said before, There are clubs owned by Chinese and their HR record isn't the best to say the least but surely the banner is not racist because all it mentions is the truth when it comes to Saudi Arabia, I'd like to see someone defend those remarks as racist because as far as i can see Saudi Arabia are involved in all those things.
The Met should have more pressing issues to investigate..Women feeling unsafe on the streets & knife crime in the capital to start with.
Rainbow laces day at the other St James Park will have the whiff of hypocrisy around it.