• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This thread is rather pointless. With nothing of substance being said. Shall I bin it?

OmanGrecian

This thread is rather pointless. With nothing of substance being said. Shall I bin it?
Don't know. What does the scoreboard say?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could be said by some that the scoreboard is pointless with nothing of substance on it! We're not binning that! Or have we (open communication, commercial executive leaving and all that?) ?

I'm generally for it still however it wasn't until listening to "The Big Bank Theory" podcast that I realised what naff uses could be dreamed up for it so I am a bit bleagh about it now

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
What I said about us having the scoreboard is correct. Taggy told us at the Senior Reds AGM. When/If it gets erected there will be loads of comments about it on here.

DB9

What I said about us having the scoreboard is correct. Taggy told us at the Senior Reds AGM. When/If it gets erected there will be loads of comments about it on here.
Has to be erected first.

Oldsmobile-88

I wonder what Taggys user name is ? 😁

DB9

I wonder what Taggys user name is ? 😁
Dommers? 🙂

Pete Martin (CTID)

I'm confident an erection will occur at some point (ooh, err, missus.....)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm confident an erection will occur at some point (ooh, err, missus.....)
"Stand up, if you hate Argyle"

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be nice for a brief update from the club as to what is happening with the scoreboard in the spirit of open communication and all that, it's hardly like it should be a great secret or anything, but it is nearly a month overdue.

Status
Not open for further replies.