• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

T.V. adverts you can't stand

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
That yodelling pizza ad we had to suffer during the Euros
Yep Hants. That's right up there.
As that one for the fast food delivery firm with the pretend "robotic" voice
That tries
To
Per
Suede Us
Thaaat
We shouldusetheir
Cra
Pee
Dee
Livery
Chain
Forournutitonalal
Kneeds
(If anybody asks...Just Don'tEat)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Those Omaze advert with that annoying bint with the whiny 'ickle-girly' voice.

Or that howling harridan wailing on about her rooms smelling like her armpits - hasn't she considered washing them (the armpits, that is)

Oh, and before the usual suspect accuses me of "casual whateverism", in the interests of gender balance fully agree about Eamonn bleddy Holmes and his "ehhhhkin baaaaak".
I'll add that fat Welsh tenor. Go Compare? Go eff-off more like.
And I'm praying for the day when it literally is "No more Mr Nice-Baby"
If you, or anyone else, is upset by any issues arising from the adverts mentioned on this thread help is available from fkoffmrnicebaby.com

Grecian2K

As a complete "off-topic" antithesis to the thread title I'm really loving one little advert/plug for ITV's autumn offerings.

The one where two simpering "reality stars" (aka Dimbo and Bimbo) spot the cute little handbag doggie - replete in pink collar and hairband - only to have a rusty old skip fall from a huge height to totally splat them*.

Upon which a suitably severely attired "dramatic" lady emerges with a smirk and a satisfied smile.

*Spoiler alert - happily only D&B are squashified...the little doggie is rescued, hopefully to go on to many happy walkies sans the fashion accessories.

Rosencrantz

As a complete "off-topic" antithesis to the thread title I'm really loving one little advert/plug for ITV's autumn offerings.

The one where two simpering "reality stars" (aka Dimbo and Bimbo) spot the cute little handbag doggie - replete in pink collar and hairband - only to have a rusty old skip fall from a huge height to totally splat them*.

Upon which a suitably severely attired "dramatic" lady emerges with a smirk and a satisfied smile.

*Spoiler alert - happily only D&B are squashified...the little doggie is rescued, hopefully to go on to many happy walkies sans the fashion accessories.
A severely attired and still fragrant Anna Friel. Part of a series of Reality Vs Drama ads ITV have been running plugging their wares on both.

Grecian2K

Ah. Thanks for that Rosey.
Anna Friel is it.... thought she looked familiar. As you say still "scrubs up well" doesn't she? 😘

On as a side note I've heard that GB Snooze are thinking of launching their own "reality" show in a last, desperate attempt to boost ratings.
Stealing an idea from Gogglebox, and in a nod to the "incel" movement it will feature a bunch of sad onanists on their sofas as they watch the Farage Show.
Provisional title is "The Only Way Is No Sex"

iscalad

Christmas ads in September

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Christmas ads full stop

Colesman Ballz

Christmas ads in September
Christmas goods appearing on the Supermarket shelves from the beginning of September ! :mad:

Alistair20000

Christmas goods appearing on the Supermarket shelves from the beginning of September ! :mad:
Not this year with supply chain problems

iscalad

Not this year with supply chain problems
Sainsbury's have no problems.:mad: