• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hartlepool - 25th September

TOP_CITY_FAN

It’s a long one!
Who’s making this trip oop north?

Tempted, but will need to find someone to drive.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another M42,A42 M1,M18,A1(M) trip.The 3rd in consecutive away trips !
The Hartlepool & Carlisle fixtures always mean I spend a few days in the Highlands afterwards 😁

It’s a good away day these days.Hope to catch up with a few ‘Pools fans I’ve got to know over the past decade.

Alfie 1966

It’s a long one!
Who’s making this trip oop north?

Tempted, but will need to find someone to drive.
Am taking this one in staying for a few days down at the marina , find the pools fans very friendly ,, Another day like Saturday would be welcome,, you Reds

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
*Ducks in briefly*

Clap clap from me. Although very sadly the Rat Race will not be reopening until mid-October, so we'll have to take refreshment elsewhere.

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Picked up a nice train package from Chesterfield for 27 quid with my railcard- so a no brainer for me!

Oldsmobile-88

Tickets now available online & in the club shop.

Adult £20

Concession (senior 65+, student, armed forces, U19) £14 - ID will be required upon entry.

U16 £5

U5 £0 (must be accompanied by an adult or concession ticket)

Oldsmobile-88

Picked up a nice train package from Chesterfield for 27 quid with my railcard- so a no brainer for me!
For a matter of interest I just checked the price from Exeter for a day return,though you would have to leave at HT,it’s purely academic..

£214 😁..

Boyo

For a matter of interest I just checked the price from Exeter for a day return,though you would have to leave at HT,it’s purely academic..

£214 😁..
Alternatively, you could fly Bristol to Palma de Mallorca on the same day for £5 (FIVE POUNDS).

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Alternatively, you could fly Bristol to Palma de Mallorca on the same day for £5 (FIVE POUNDS).
Alternatively you can stroll round the marina in Hartlepool on a sunny day:LOL: and imagine you are abroad. Sadly you will be wearing your anorak as the wind blowing off the North sea cuts right through you.

wiveygrecian

We are staying at the premier inn at the marina , anyone else staying there??