• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definitely remember it being on the BBC DB and I don’t know if I’m a tad younger than yourself and olds, but I remember it being broadcast during the week at tea time for one of its repeat showings in the 70’s.
It was constantly repeated through the years so i wouldn't be surprised if it was on at that time.

Oldsmobile-88

Tbat’s your Christmas pressie sorted Iscalad.You will have to drop some hints to the good lady 😎

DB9

Really enjoyed series 2 of Ghosts, Which ended last night, Hoping there will be a 3rd series in the offing.

iscalad

Tbat’s your Christmas pressie sorted Iscalad.You will have to drop some hints to the good lady 😎

I've got this one

Rosencrantz

Really enjoyed series 2 of Ghosts, Which ended last night, Hoping there will be a 3rd series in the offing.
Or even, you really enjoyed series 3 of Ghosts (as did I) which ended last night and really hope there is a 4th series ;)

DB9

Or even, you really enjoyed series 3 of Ghosts (as did I) which ended last night and really hope there is a 4th series ;)
3???? I thought this was the 2nd series, Ah well, I'll put it down to age 😉😄

iscalad

3???? I thought this was the 2nd series, Ah well, I'll put it down to age 😉😄
Get a new door

Rosencrantz

Get a new door
No.

Mr Jinx

Watched 'Look Away', which has been touted as #metoo comes to Rock music.

All a bit of a storm in a teacup really. Same old story...young girl(s) gets attracted to obvious bad boy(s) and then go on to reap the inevitable whirlwind. Now they're crying to the MSM 40 odd years later.

Not much to see really although some of the allegations are interesting. Like Steven Tyler taking custody of one of his 14 year old groupies, so she can follow him around without too many questions asked!

Strange too it centred around just a couple of rock stars as it was well known to be much more widespread. Jimmy Page, for one, gets off lightly.

OmanGrecian

Yes...It’s pretty good.A few twists to come no doubt.

Just one thing,it seems very roomy for a Nuclear Sub.Any old submariners care to comment ?
I wasn’t on the “bombers” with nuclear weapons, but T-Boats (attack submarines), which is nuclear powered, but much smaller than the bombers. The attack submarines are very cramped and compact onboard, involving crouching slightly in many compartments and not much room to move past people. Bombers are huge in comparison, and will have a lot of space.

I haven’t seen HMS Vigil yet. Currently in Kosovo with limited WiFi, so haven’t been able to catch up