• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ollie came on in the 79th minute and had a couple of late chances to win the match.

grecIAN Harris

Why did they have 26 man squads at the Euros but only allow 11 on the bench? If you're going to have as many as 11 why not have 15?
In normal circumstances I meant. It's usually the remainder of the squad available to be used from the bench.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bamford bad miss…..over the bar……good news for Ollie.

denzel

Well I think that's the last we see of Bamford in an England shirt, unless they decide to play Guernsey in a friendly

CC

Felt a bit sorry for him. Midfield seemed to be under instruction to not get the ball in the box. Think Ollie would have struggled as well.

Grecian2K

Felt a bit sorry for him. Midfield seemed to be under instruction to not get the ball in the box. Think Ollie would have struggled as well.
On the other hand, had he not picked up that injury there could well have been a chance for him to make an appearance (and some more £££ for ECFC)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well I think that's the last we see of Bamford in an England shirt, unless they decide to play Guernsey in a friendly
Or that lot who think they have the best academy in Devon 40 mileish W of the Fairer City of Exeter!

older-codger

Ollie has become a dad - Amara May Watkins :)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the same pitch today as Ronaldo. Come on Ollie, do a Hiley.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ollie should have scored after 22 mins. De Gea saved with his legs.