• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Deadline day predictions

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Played with our new CM as well...

View attachment 6914
Thats not him, that's Joseph Mills who was at FGR and now at Northampton.

However; Taylor was on loan for a short time at FGR so probably did play with Rawson. Don't see this happening at all though.

Ex-ciderrr

complete shot in the dark but maybe the fact we havent yet heard from MT on signing Kyle Taylor is a possible indicator that perhaps we not finished with incomings just yet?? who knows!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
complete shot in the dark but maybe the fact we havent yet heard from MT on signing Kyle Taylor is a possible indicator that perhaps we not finished with incomings just yet?? who knows!
Yeah that does seem a bit odd. We’ve never signed a player late on deadline day…Could today be the day we change that?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
reports now that Ethan is to join Venezia on loan before the deadline. Venice huh! And to think he could have been doing coach trips to Barrow and Hartlepool!

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
reports now that Ethan is to join Venezia on loan before the deadline. Venice huh! And to think he could have been doing coach trips to Barrow and Hartlepool!
Bit of extra money for the club then.

geoffwp

Interesting family history.
Taylor is the half-brother of the English/French comedian Paul Taylor.
Let's hope he manages to "speak the same language" as Timothee on the pitch as well. All we need is Alex and Bertie back and it'll almost be like being back in the EU again!
Hadn't heard of Paul Taylor so checked online. I see his wiki entry already has Kyle down as playing for us. Quick work.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
One question does still intrigue me though.

Does MT have absolute carte blanche on signings or does the final approval on wages/contract length etc still have to be "signed off" by Taggy and/or the directors?
(Not a dig, I promise - just curious)
I gather there is a transfer committee that oversee player acquisitions.

CraigECFC

I gather there is a transfer committee that oversee player acquisitions.
Do you know if they're working tonight?

Red Devon

Rawson in the Mansfield starting lineup for tonight’s EFL Trophy match against Harrogate

Grecian Max

Rawson in the Mansfield starting lineup for tonight’s EFL Trophy match against Harrogate
DEAL OFF