• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Deadline day predictions

ecfc2000

Seymour loan to Weymouth
I'm not sure Weymouth are that stupid

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
We will still have some budget left but perhaps he'll see how things are come January and we'll strengthen accordingly.
It depends how long Archie is out for but I don't think we can wait that long to get some creativity in the middle of the park.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
It depends how long Archie is out for but I don't think we can wait that long to get some creativity in the middle of the park.
I was informed at the Bradford game that it was 8 weeks until he could train again and if true that would take us to the end of September for training and presumably a couple of weeks to build fitness so realistically we are looking at end of October. There was some talk that he was recovering well and quicker than expected so hopefully he'll return sooner. Regardless of Archies fitness I still feel we need another creative midfielder to complete the team.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Corey

Sean Goss has gone to Motherwell. I’m glad because I was tired of his name being brought up over and over again

Langer

Yeah I’m fed up with that one as well Corey clearly he doesn’t what to play for a decent side he showed that when he went to United.

Red Monster

We will still have some budget left but perhaps he'll see how things are come January and we'll strengthen accordingly.
What like he did this January when we were told last
August we would strengthen and all we got was Wilmott .
The lack of signings cost us a top 7 finish.
So let’s bring in another striker now ,we need four.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
What like he did this January when we were told last
August we would strengthen and all we got was Wilmott .
The lack of signings cost us a top 7 finish.
So let’s bring in another striker now ,we need four.
Wilmott was absolute gash. We lost Law and brought in Wilmott 🤦‍♂️

If we can bring in 2 more, as the article suggests, and they are above average I'll be pleased overall with the recruitment.

Pobbop

I'm getting a tad worried by these continued statements is he trying to put pressure on Tagg, because it's just breeding frustration, amongst fans and not exactly a great bargaining position.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm getting a tad worried by these continued statements is he trying to put pressure on Tagg, because it's just breeding frustration, amongst fans and not exactly a great bargaining position.
There's no pressure on Tagg? MT is given a budget and it's up to him how he spends it. He's hardly Daniel Levy is he.