• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie Watkins

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
True, but they now need a left sided attacking midfield player to replace Grealish; the have Traore, Bailey and Buendia on the right. Unless Baily or Ashley Young is going to play on the left?
If they were quicker off the mark they could have snook a bid in for Joel

If they were quicker off the mark they could have snook a bid in for Joel

I have a good mate who's 'Villa' and he reckons the got Buendia in early doors to cover Grealish as they knew they would lose him.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
just gone off injured early in the second half of today's friendly (having won a penalty for Villa's second goal).

Played up front alongside Ings in a 4-4-2 apparently.

grecIAN Harris

Not in the squad today, injured or something else as reason not mentioned on SSN ticker? Usually if it's an injury it's mentioned.

Pobbop

Not in the squad today, injured or something else as reason not mentioned on SSN ticker? Usually if it's an injury it's mentioned.
He's injured, was mentioned a couple of posts up and in most reports he was doubtful.

grecIAN Harris

He's injured, was mentioned a couple of posts up and in most reports he was doubtful.
I saw the post but quieried for the reason given.

Colesman Ballz

Ollie still not recovered from his knee injury so unlikely to play against Newcastle today.

CC

I feel somewhat responsible having put him in my fantasy team a couple of weeks ago. You'll be pleased to know I've subbed him out now so he's bound to be back soon.

iscalad

I feel somewhat responsible having put him in my fantasy team a couple of weeks ago. You'll be pleased to know I've subbed him out now so he's bound to be back soon.
You and me both

grecIAN Harris

Ollie still not recovered from his knee injury so unlikely to play against Newcastle today.
That's good, at least I won't have to feel guilty berating one of our for scoring against The Toon.