• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Bristol Rovers Match Day Thread

CWH-NYC_

With Dirty Harry in mind “do I feel lucky” well maybe for the first time this season I do. Let’s see how this all turns out.
UTC.

Ash

Could we sneak a win? Maybe but I'm not feeling lucky tbh. 5 at the back and a tosser in the dugout but I'm still chomping at the bit for game. Common City, a surprise 3 points would be oh so welcome!

scottus86

While Matt Taylor's transfer window has been disappointing after what was promised, to call him a tosser is ridiculous.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure what to expect from Rovers today. I've read reports that they played well against Oldham but it was still only a narrow win against a team that has lost every game so far.

More unusually, I'm not sure what to expect from City. Will we stick with 5 at the back? Who will play on the left? Will Edwards get a run out?

0 : 0.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could we sneak a win? Maybe but I'm not feeling lucky tbh. 5 at the back and a tosser in the dugout but I'm still chomping at the bit for game. Common City, a surprise 3 points would be oh so welcome!
Unkind calling Matt a tosser. 😢 But I think you really meant the other dugout.

Banksy

Come on you reds , let‘s use that new winger well and get the attack moving pronto. Don’t let Barton smirk in his dugout., let’s hammer ‘em.

Avening Posse

We need a win. Rovers have lost 2 out of 3. A good opportunity to relieve the early season nerves. Just go for it UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A goal would be nice to celebrate! Maybe two or three :) Setting off soon.

Jason's preview

Oldsmobile-88

A goal would be nice to celebrate! Maybe two or three :) Setting off soon.

Jason's preview

Two or three in the real ale bar ? 😁