• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cardiff City PSF discussion thread 1pm kick off

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
some thoughts-

6. That new signing Sweeney;) looked very good - the most reliable of the back three, a goal and the slide rule pass for Collins that should have resulted in a penalty!
Shirley not andrew? He is an old man, it's going backwards to sign him, he refused our first contract offer so he can go to torquay, he wasnt that good anyway, etc etc etc so exeweb had it.😂

Red Devon

Anybody know why Josh Coley hasn’t been seen yet, has to be more than just a late finish to the National League?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anybody know why Josh Coley hasn’t been seen yet, has to be more than just a late finish to the National League?
Covid

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought he'd also been given an extended break because the National League finished so late?

Red Monster

I thought he'd also been given an extended break because the National League finished so late?
He was pictured at the C&F on the first day back at training
with our fitness coach being put through his paces.

Bridgy 81

He was pictured at the C&F on the first day back at training
with our fitness coach being put through his paces.
I saw him walking around the ground at Taunton with Nelson Iseguan 11 days ago, so obviously not isolating then.
Presumably he's either been building his fitness up since then, or he's tested positive in the past 2 weeks?
Maybe another question to ask Matt Taylor at next week's Fan's Forum?

I was pleasantly impressed with us today, first time I’ve seen us play this season. Got to say the combination of MJ, Joel and Noumbe is going to wreak havoc in any league 2 defence this season! Antangana looks like he’s fit and looked a powerhouse. Perhaps he’s just a player who needs a constant run of games to be completely sharp. Sweenz looks like he’s lost a bit of timber, I’ve been critical of him over the years but he looks good. Going to be a massive loss when we lose Josh, I really don’t rate Caprice. I think Matts thinking is when Stubbs is fit we will revert to a back 4. Like the look of Kite and Dodd, both have something about them-perhaps one of them will surprise us this season and break through out of no where a bit like Joel and Josh did last season? All in all I’m a lot happier than I have been…IN KMT I Trust ✊✊

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whats with the red shorts and socks this season. Is that to stay?

ECFC89

Randall going.

iscalad

Randall going.
Going where??