• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Explain the ongoing support of a serial liar as our leader, would you ? A lot of people are perplexed by it, thanks.
I do not support Johnson, I have always said that the result should be respected, Delivering was always the most difficult part. Johnson has lied, No doubts about that but official within Westminster you can't say that, In my mind I don't think he's a good politician but somehow he knows how to win things, I think his Brexit deal and latest decision on the pandemic is by far his biggest political gamble, Time will tell if it pays off. Whether we like it or not he is our PM , The Tories are in power and it is up to him to deliver the best results for the UK.

Alistair20000

And telling you what a brilliant Prime Minister Jeremy Corbyn would make if elected.

tavyred

It strikes me the same folks who tried to question the moral and intellectual fibre of the average Brexit voter, are continuing that tactic with those who support BJ in this post Brexit era. It didn’t work then, I don’t suppose it’ll work this time.
Most voters realise BJ is a perennial bullsh*tter and vote for him anyway.

elginCity

It strikes me the same folks who tried to question the moral and intellectual fibre of the average Brexit voter….
Like ‘what are the benefits ? ’ and ‘what’s your reasons ?’.

elginCity

Most voters realise BJ is a perennial bullsh*tter and vote for him anyway.
That takes some intellectual fibre ! 😂

tavyred

Like ‘what are the benefits ? ’ and ‘what’s your reasons ?’.
Two questions often asked on here, and in my case answered repeatedly.
The problem being of course that no answer will ever be understood or accepted by the EU acolyte.

tavyred

That takes some intellectual fibre ! 😂
It does when the choice in late 2019 was between a bullsh*tter with a plan and an anti-Semitic Marxist with a promise to continue the constitutional hellhole that we’d endured for the previous 2-3 years.

Alistair20000

It does when the choice in late 2019 was between a bullsh*tter with a plan and an anti-Semitic Marxist with a promise to continue the constitutional hellhole that we’d endured for the previous 2-3 years.
Nail on head I think.

I was delighted to see the back of the rotten Parliament of 2017/2019, the odious creep Bercow and those MP’s who defected without submitting themselves to a by election.

elginCity

Tavares, you’ve supported the ‘perennial bullshitter’ for 5 years now, so how can you be sure that ‘levelling up’ is not yet more codswallop ? If it is, would you continue to support him ?

I know he ‘got it done’ and all that, but your support is not unconditional, is it ?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tavares, you’ve supported the ‘perennial bullshitter’ for 5 years now, so how can you be sure that ‘levelling up’ is not yet more codswallop ? If it is, would you continue to support him ?

I know he ‘got it done’ and all that, but your support is not unconditional, is it ?
Pretty easy to get it done if you're just going to agree to any old thing, with the intention of later not doing any of what you've agreed to and demanding it be renegotiated. I bet Theresa May is kicking herself for trying to do a deal in good faith, when she should have just lied her way through it.