• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bath City PSF

Red Bill

Can anyone tell me if you can pay on the gate on Friday, because so far trying to buy a ticket isn't going well!

Bridgy 81

Not sure if you can buy on the gate, maybe not though as Friday will still be a few days before restrictions are lifted and perhaps they still want/need to manage numbers and have contact details of those in attendance?
I clicked on the link in the forthcoming fixtures section on ECFC’s website and that took me to the ticket page on Bath City’s website. After I chose how many tickets I wanted and in which part of the ground, presumably as once you’re in you can’t move around, I had to create an account.
Having to create an account seemed a little odd to me but once I’d done that I was able to give my details, make payment and the ticket was emailed to me.
Maybe if you still have problems online you can ring Bath tomorrow and buy one over the phone?
Good luck.

Steve Moran3

I don’t know the answer and I’m sure the club will post something but I’ve been to this friendly the last few times we’ve played here and I doubt there have been more than 50 people in the main stand that seats maybe 1000. Doubt there’s will be any issue with distancing Twerton holds 4000 or something and the last time we played here there were about 20 city fans!

Red Bill

Thanks Bridy, I was having trouble creating an account yesterday but all seems to be working today and i've managed to book my ticket. This is the only ground I can feasibly walk to from home. And Don't think i've missed a PSF at Twerton in 10 years, so didn't want to miss this one!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wonder if Ken Loach will make it?

Bridgy 81

Wonder if Ken Loach will make it?
I’ll keep my eyes peeled 👀
Anything in particular you want me to ask him if he is there?

cannockred

You could ask him what it was like acting in the same soap for 60 years😐

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mr A Triallist hasn't made any appearances yet, are we having any triallists down this year or is it just a case of utilising what we have and giving yoof a chance waiting for the tent to turn up?

Ex-ciderrr

No problems encountered ordering or receiving my e-ticket - blagged an earlier 3pm finish too. One of the best non league grounds about, looking forward to revisiting and seeing some of our new faces.