• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheick Diabate gone on loan to Truro City until January 2022
Good for him. Get some experience, remain local to his family, perfek!

Jammers20

Good Move for Cheick. Give him plenty of playing time and a chance for him to get some good experience etc as he grows and gets stronger. hopefully we see the best from him in the 1st team in a year or two.

Memphis09

Good Move for Cheick. Give him plenty of playing time and a chance for him to get some good experience etc as he grows and gets stronger. hopefully we see the best from him in the 1st team in a year or two.
Think he will ready definitely next season looks a really good talent

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
there's now a separate thread on Cheickh Diabate (get your comments in now so that you can be proved right in a couple of years time!)

Oldsmobile-88

Oldsmobile-88

A bit of a presence in the City Centre at last.There will be a mobile unit at Eastgate imminently with info promoting the club.

Not before time,despite the much vaunted central location of the club/ground there is very little tangible evidence to suggest that.

7A86CC16-5295-44B4-9315-0FEC8E666D70.jpeg

andrew p long

provisional date (!)

Oldsmobile-88

A bit of a presence in the City Centre at last.There will be a mobile unit at Eastgate imminently with info promoting the club.

Not before time,despite the much vaunted central location of the club/ground there is very little tangible evidence to suggest that.

View attachment 6555
Not club news but a interesting photo has popped up on Exeter Memories(Pic from Chris Beer)
Almost the same spot as the above photo from I’m guessing around 1974.

443AACB0-FC7E-4B03-8483-933BF39272DC.jpeg

Rosencrantz

Not club news but a interesting photo has popped up on Exeter Memories(Pic from Chris Beer)

View attachment 6557
Certainly has some seventies flare 😉

sign of the chimes

View attachment 6557
Wasn't till I was about 10 that I questioned my late father's assertion that 'C&A' stood for Coats and 'Ats