• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's some cracking local derbies there...🤔
Indeed.

Would be interesting to see the mileages between the grounds in each match

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What's going on at Swindon?

And

milts

They sound like they are in a right mess. I an surprised Pierce signed for such an unstable club. The manger who wanted him has already left!

Colesman Ballz

And
Conference here they come ! It would be interesting to know who the signings lined up which they cannot make are ? Maybe they may be of interest to us ? Will Sweenz new contract be secure or will he be left up the river without a paddle ?
Loads of questions with seemingly no answers. Sort it out FA/EFLthorpe and be quick about it !

Colesman Ballz

They sound like they are in a right mess. I an surprised Pierce signed for such an unstable club. The manger who wanted him has already left!
We he be left with "no crib for a bed" ? 😎

Banksy

We he be left with "no crib for a bed" ? 😎
The times the spell checker puts in ‘manger’ are legion.

dontpassback

I think swindon are a basket case,I feel sorry for peirce who probably signed in good faith,I wish him well whatever happens

ryancooper327

Nearing the end of my own list of targets now with Smyth heading to Orient. Clearly MT has a completely different set of targets in mind to me, hence why he’s the boss I guess…

andrew p long

Crikey. A manger in an *un*stable

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

And
According to Price of Football they lost over a million pounds in their promotion season. So much for all those claims from Swindon fans that they're weren't paying lots of money to Doyle etc and buying their way to promotion.

As an aside Crewe also lost over half a million while on their way to promotion that season and it's well documented that Plymouth were also being bankrolled by their owner which puts into perspective what a good job we did to be competing with those 3 sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.