• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Return of fans

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
My concern (for club finances if nothing else) is that any "relaxations" will still prohibit standing, even in the "standing areas", and allowing only severely distanced attendance in the "posh seats".
Could be particularly crippling for us - what with the biggest standing terrace left in the EFL...and not to mention our "posh new away terrace" either.
We managed before though, presumably the red dots are still there (and worryingly haven't turned green given the season tickets exercise), so we should at least be able to watch albeit with our glasses fogging up if wearing masks.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
We managed before though, presumably the red dots are still there (and worryingly haven't turned green given the season tickets exercise), so we should at least be able to watch albeit with our glasses fogging up if wearing masks.
Wear contacts - here to help

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am with you on this one
Think there would be a rush for season tickets if we knew where we stood or sat on this matter
Perhaps the club could through some clarity on the situation
Once I know I would buy two for sure
I'm the same. I already decided a while back not to renew for the same reasons. If they're going to enforce mask wearing i won't be there. Certainly not as much anyway.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still feels odd that I went to the last major sporting event with a capacity crowd in this country (Liverpool v Atletico in March last year)

I didn’t feel nervous then, and certainly wouldn’t feel nervous now about having an unmasked sporting experience. Especially being 1 x jab in.
Let’s get on with life again. *clap clap*

Rosencrantz

Still feels odd that I went to the last major sporting event with a capacity crowd in this country (Liverpool v Atletico in March last year)

I didn’t feel nervous then, and certainly wouldn’t feel nervous now about having an unmasked sporting experience. Especially being 1 x jab in.
Let’s get on with life again. *clap clap*
I think the last major sporting event with a capacity crowd would have been The World Snooker Final at The Crucible. Last major football game through 😉

fred binneys head

The major cause of our Covid problems?

Grecian2K

Wear contacts - here to help
If you etched them with ECFC in rose coloured lettering would that qualify as contact tracing?

Oldsmobile-88

The knock on effect for all clubs if there are still restrictions when the season starts will be huge.

I doubt if the Centre Spot is worth opening if table service is required as in licensed establishments at the moment(it’s not been open for the Euros)
A increase in staff is reqd,that’s if you can get them of course !

Attendance restrictions again would mean inevitably there will be no away fans at grounds.

The wearing of masks is absurd for a outside setting like a sport stadium whatever is decided down the line.

A tough time for clubs planning around match days.Enough Ale has been thrown away already in the past year.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think the last major sporting event with a capacity crowd would have been The World Snooker Final at The Crucible. Last major football game through 😉
I said major sporting event, as opposed to pub game.:p

Memphis09

Is this that new urban talk what is doing the rounds among the yoof?
Sorry makes absolutely no sense
Can’t even remember what I meant must be getting old no sorry I am old must remember to read before I post