• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that amuse you

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
South West Water have chosen today, of all days, to issue a warning about the risk of drought and urging us all to save water!
Seems odd! Must be anticipating a hot summer and a huge influx of grocks before long. Most of the reservoirs are more than 90% full.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well it was on the Spotlight lunchtime bulletin so it could be just another example of BBC biased misinformation!
(Either that or the toffs at G7 have guzzled it all!)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well it was on the Spotlight lunchtime bulletin so it could be just another example of BBC biased misinformation!
Maybe BJ had a bath!

Grecian2K

Oh I'm sure one of the predictable EW correspondents will be rocking up shortly accusing the dastardly Macron. Merkel and St Ursula of slinking back to the evil EU with their luggage crammed full of ill-gotten fine, pure ENGLISH aqua.

Alistair20000

Oh I'm sure one of the predictable EW correspondents will be rocking up shortly accusing the dastardly Macron. Merkel and St Ursula of slinking back to the evil EU with their luggage crammed full of ill-gotten fine, pure ENGLISH aqua.
St Ursula of Slinking

Now I do like that name. (y)

iscalad

They are so worried about this, that they have sent me the same email twice asking me to save 5 litres a day. I have no idea how many gallons that is.

Grecian2K

St Ursula of Slinking

Now I do like that name. (y)
Oh dear.
"The law of unintended consequences" strikes again.
That's twice you've trapped me now.

Alistair20000

Maybe BJ had a bath!
The mere thought of that has nearly made me choke on my mid afternoon tea and biscuits :sick:

Grecian2K

They are so worried about this, that they have sent me the same email twice asking me to save 5 litres a day. I have no idea how many gallons that is.
Fill a one litre bottle five times, pouring it into your cowboy hat and then just calculate the remaining volume.
Simples.

Grecian2K

The mere thought of that has nearly made me choke on my mid afternoon tea and biscuits :sick:
Now come on Al. Let's return to the really important matters of the day.
WHAT SORT OF BISCUITS WERE THE CHOICE DE JOUR?
A nation (and Devon Lies) await this world-shattering exclusive.