• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Priory ward has 6600ish eligible to vote, so whatever proportion is voting Labour won't trouble Ben's 10,000 majority. As I mentioned, all the remaining wards returned Labour councillors this year, with the exception of St David's that was Green.

Last edited:

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
More meat on the bones of the Tories levelling up agenda. The latest tranche of towns fund cash sees £610 million go to 26 English towns. 👍

DB9

More meat on the bones of the Tories levelling up agenda. The latest tranche of towns fund cash sees £610 million go to 26 English towns. 👍

Can't say much but good news to this really, About £23.4m each i think if divided equally. Think some Seaside towns need more TBH, They have suffered years of neglect but its not to be sniffed at

Alistair20000

Exeter is now a student/university city.

Ben Bradshaw will always be safe.

Nothing to see here. Move along please.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Interesting to see Dominic Raab looking a little shaky under the boundary proposals:

If it happened and I was in charge of Labour I wouldn't stand anyone just for jokes.

Grecian2K

The "overwhelming majority" of which "just happen" to be Tory marginals (where disHonest Bobbie Jenrick can dangle his careerist carrots to wannabe future political allies)
But I'm sure that in future any, carefully selected "independent enquiry" will ensure all is found to be above board.
#WeBuyAnyVote.Con

Mr Jinx

Exeter is now a student/university city.

Ben Bradshaw will always be safe.

Nothing to see here. Move along please.
So the University there is a new thing? I swear I drove past one there in the mid nineties.

Alistair20000

Esher & Walton borders Twickenham and Kingston & Surbiton, two Lib Dem strongholds. Lib Dem S.W. London contagion is creeping outwards. My information is that the Tories are resigned to soon losing another near by seat, Wimbledon.

Raab would do well to decamp to a safer seat or he could be the big casualty of the next General Election.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope my house will be in the Exmouth constituency, which looks a possibility from the E & E map. Much handier for a day at the seaside. ;)

tonykellowfan

If someone like Raab lost his seat he would be immediately moved to the Lords so nothing would change.