• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
If Ivor Dewdney did the catering I’d go to SJP on fcuking holiday.
You do realise they started the business in Plymouth

Runs and hides

Spoonz Red E

Is now the time to mention I don't see the appeal in pasties...? :oops:
That's OK.

Free the nipple.

fred binneys head

Runs and hides
Don’t care where they started, I only like the ones made in Exeter. If I find out they’re all shipped up from that place, I’ll burn the shop down. Best not to tell me.

Red Devon

Stopped of at the Bridwell Park cafe Uffculme on my bike ride today...and there they were Chunks of Devon pasties...I didn’t have one but just looking at them they look pretty good, definitely bigger and more chunky than Shauls 👍👍

Colesman Ballz

Stopped of at the Bridwell Park cafe Uffculme on my bike ride today...and there they were Chunks of Devon pasties...I didn’t have one but just looking at them they look pretty good, definitely bigger and more chunky than Shauls 👍👍
And a bigger hole in your wallet ??

Red Devon

And a bigger hole in your wallet ??
I didn’t look at the price CB... Bridwell Park isn’t cheap though.

dontpassback

Runs and hides
He also had a brother called Ron who used to have a shop in Albert road,devonport and they were far better than the Ivor ones,but I think he retired because it was a few years ago

Colesman Ballz

He also had a brother called Ron who used to have a shop in Albert road,devonport and they were far better than the Ivor ones,but I think he retired because it was a few years ago
Looking on line there are 2 shops in Jannerland plus Burnt House Lane. There are some scathing reviews to be found 'tinternet' too. Used to eat them, but stopped many moons ago, when one of the Plymouth branches was prosecuted by Trading Standards for using tinned cat food as the 'meat ingredient' ! 😮

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do you consume a lot of pastry products Ballzy ?

Not good for the ticker Big Man.

Pobbop

Yeah he was able to call it Dewdneys because lets face it would have been hard to sue him.