• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season Friendlies

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lovely. Just down the road for me, so I will be there.

jimmy

I was just asking about this today? I'm glad the club will release these soon as there should be an appetite to go due to the lack of footie.

What's going to be in the 'several' fixtures? Taunton? W-s-M? Bath? Truro? Torquay? They'll be a league team in there too I'm sure..Bristol City perhaps?

i8cornwall

Also been announced that we are playing Western League side Mousehole on Tuesday 20th of July but Im assuming that'll be a youth side and not the first team.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Also been announced that we are playing Western League side Mousehole on Tuesday 20th of July but Im assuming that'll be a youth side and not the first team.
That‘s a fair trek from Exeter so I wonder if it will be part of a tour of Cornish teams.

Boyo

That‘s a fair trek from Exeter
You're right. Travel time it's similar to somewhere like Worcester. Mousehole are the same league as Exmouth Town next season.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mousehole are the same league as Exmouth Town next season.
I wonder if they will squeak a victory?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wonder if they will squeak a victory?
Stop taking the Mickey.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That‘s a fair trek from Exeter so I wonder if it will be part of a tour of Cornish teams.
Probably a mini-tour.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Another friendly, this time Bristol City on Tuesday 27th July, ko 1pm. Unfortunatekly it'll be at the C&F so no spectators