• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

AB Ciren

Power strikes me as the sort of bloke who would probably get on swimmingly with Mike Lewis and John Russell. As I understand it, the suggestion is he got someone to invest millions in the club on the understanding they would receive a significant shareholding but then, when he had their money, reneged on this part of the agreement. Or, at least, claimed the shareholding had never been part of the agreement.

AB Ciren

Gareth Barry ex villa is involved plus an American dude. They could all be cast in the net as Lewis an Russell

AB Ciren

He has also , I believe turned the new training ground into a horse racing yard, Irish connections maybe

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gareth Barry ex villa is involved plus an American dude. They could all be cast in the net as Lewis an Russell
Seems it’s rather more complicated than I initially suggested.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lee Power is clearly a fantasist and is as dodgy as fook, sadly there are many of his ilk involved in football and the business world is littered with them.

gilbertshoot

Always wondered what Russell and Lewis are up to now??

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seems it’s rather more complicated than I initially suggested.
On one of the main roundabouts off the A419 (route to Oxford) has a banner proclaiming that the author wants "Power Out"!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always wondered what Russell and Lewis are up to now??
they must be getting on a bit now. Retired crooks.

Tisdale, more clubs than Tiger Woods.
Hope Tisdale's driving is better than Tiger's.

SaintJames

So Walsall now off the 'available' list. You can write off Swindon due to being a basket case of a club so that leaves Tiz between Orient and FGR. The commute to Forest Green is so much more appealing and I cant see PT wanting to uproot so I'm putting the house on him being unveiled the day after they lose the 2nd leg of the play off to Newport