• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

JamieEcfc

FGR & Paul Tisdale a match made in heaven if you ask me

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jacket out of the running. Tis seems to be the one.
They got a character reference from Phil Collins.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
They got a character reference from Phil Collins.
You got that straight ! Anyway he was probably tied up elsewhere.

andrew p long

Jacket out of the running.
Cravat and gilet well placed...

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale, more clubs than Tiger Woods.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cravat and gilet well placed...
Character reference from Lenny Cravats?

I'll get my coat...

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
According to the Western Daily Press he is on a short list of 3 for the orient job along with Colin Calderwood and Kenny Jacket but he is also om the short list at Swindon with Robbie Fowler and 1 other
Can't imagine for a second that Tis will want to work with someone such as the Swindon chairman Lee Power.

AB Ciren

Can't imagine for a second that Tis will want to work with someone such as the Swindon chairman Lee Power.
Agreed they have just been to court again over ownership and the judge delayed any decision until 15. June

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed they have just been to court again over ownership and the judge delayed any decision until 15. June
Power strikes me as the sort of bloke who would probably get on swimmingly with Mike Lewis and John Russell. As I understand it, the suggestion is he got someone to invest millions in the club on the understanding they would receive a significant shareholding but then, when he had their money, reneged on this part of the agreement. Or, at least, claimed the shareholding had never been part of the agreement.

Alistair20000

Power strikes me as the sort of bloke who would probably get on swimmingly with Mike Lewis and John Russell. As I understand it, the suggestion is he got someone to invest millions in the club on the understanding they would receive a significant shareholding but then, when he had their money, reneged on this part of the agreement. Or, at least, claimed the shareholding had never been part of the agreement.
How many times do I read of situations where there was an “understanding” and the parties disagree. FFS put it in writing, especially where money is involved. Simples.