• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Matt Taylor Leaving? Has left!

CraigECFC

Currently 1/3 to be the next Walsall manager according to Sky Bet...

sign of the chimes

I'd assumed this was the ex-Pompey player Matt Taylor, who's been linked with a couple of jobs in recent months. He'd seem a more plausible favourite for the Walsall role than your manager given the relevant status of the clubs?

CraigECFC

I'd assumed this was the ex-Pompey player Matt Taylor, who's been linked with a couple of jobs in recent months. He'd seem a more plausible favourite for the Walsall role than your manager given the relevant status of the clubs?
Could well be the case, doesn't make much sense for Matt to go there.

CraigECFC

Friend of mine just been on live chat with Sky Bet and the Matt Taylor is in fact out very own Matt Taylor...

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
From 2016 a Matt Taylor was Head of Walsall Academy Recruitment. I guess it could be him. There are just too many Matt Taylors in this world...

CraigECFC

From 2016 a Matt Taylor was Head of Walsall Academy Recruitment. I guess it could be him. There are just too many Matt Taylors in this world...
Been confirmed by Sky Bet that it's our manager.

CraigECFC

Now updated...

Attachments

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Friend of mine just been on live chat with Sky Bet and the Matt Taylor is in fact out very own Matt Taylor...
Not sure Sky Bet know their arse from their elbow. According to the Sadlers forum, someone there has just asked which Matt Taylor this is and has been told they'll have a definitive answer in the morning. Frankly, I'd be amazed if it's ours – not only is he going to have a decent budget for next season but he's getting married so can't see him wanting to uproot himself to the West Midlands.

IndoMike

I don't think so.

Last edited:

IndoMike

Now updated...
Someone's pulling your plonker.
The favourite is Richie Wellens @ 4-1 Bet Victor. No mention at all of our Matt In the betting.
Check out the Walsall Fans Forum.