• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 play offs 2020/21 discussion thread

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
A case of who you dislike the least out of that lot, simply for what I’d class as a proper club I’d go for Tranmere.
And how much travelling we‘d save if a particular team goes up.Apart from that I couldn’t care less.

Red Devon

And how much travelling we‘d save if a particular team goes up.Apart from that I couldn’t care less.
The playoffs aren’t the same without us!:)

scottus86

Morecambe for me. Get rid of the long journey for the players.

Banksy

The playoffs aren’t the same without us!:)
Never mind , let’s look forward to autos next season. Better yet , let’s really go for it and win the league!

STURTZ

I wouldn't want Morcambe to go up, a smiling Derek Adams is a hideous sight. Tranmere for me.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
FGR to go up for me. Get the stinking little tree hugging vegans out of my sight once and for all.

Oldsmobile-88

Newport just scraped over the line..Sods Law dictates that they will be successful.
Morecambe are by the look of the squad & recent form the best team,but as we know that counts for very little when the League fixtures have been completed.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
FGR to go up for me. Get the stinking little tree hugging vegans out of my sight once and for all.
Don't mince your words, tell us what you really think. :D

Ex-ciderrr

Just bin off one of the northern clubs, hopefully Tranmere do it and then come back down again with us going in the opposite direction this time next year.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Newport just gone 1-0 up.