• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goodbye Randell Williams

Smithyno6

Announced on Instagram by himself.

jimbo-gould

Announced on Instagram by himself.
You’d imagine he would have something lined up already then. Curious at what level.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good luck for the future Randell and thank you for ever and ever for that third goal against the green w@nkers.

ExmouthMart

A gifted player who probably needs to be a bit more patient before the big move. We could all see what he could do against our green friends but its the consistency and then he was unlucky with the injury. Good luck for the future.

ExmouthMart

gilbertshoot

A shame. On his day a really exciting and effective old style winger zinging in dangerous crosses. Hope he does well. Shame we didn't make a mint out of him. Ho hum.

Grecian_Matt

Good luck to him.
Thinks he is better than the club.

I am sure he will sign for a good League One club and then they will find out he no final product.

He was good on his day, but he showed up less than Alan Gow.

Personally I don’t think he will be too much of a loss, the only players who would be a loss is MJ and Randall.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
A shame. On his day a really exciting and effective old style winger zinging in dangerous crosses. Hope he does well. Shame we didn't make a mint out of him. Ho hum.
Hopefully Joeller will take over his duties and bring £ in when he moves upwards.
Afram Randell, Afram Joeller

dontpassback

great somersault after the argyle goal,like most talented players he blew hot and cold,but I really hope he does well wherever he goes and thanks for some great memories

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good luck to him.
Thinks he is better than the club.

I am sure he will sign for a good League One club and then they will find out he no final product.

He was good on his day, but he showed up less than Alan Gow.

Personally I don’t think he will be too much of a loss, the only players who would be a loss is MJ and Randall.
Agree. Talented but too easily brushed off the ball and not enough end product. A poor final season with us.