• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jake Taylor

dontpassback

Pig of a journey from Berkshire and means playing for Evans. Oxford would be better!
Agreed,I can’t see Jake bonding with mr (personality)evans

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oxford would be better!
In the Championship?

Thanks for everything Jake - at first glance your career here looks decently ordinary, but in fact it's been a bit special. You will be long and fondly remembered here....

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Appreciate this link is already elsewhere, but just in case anyone hasn't already seen it – the final few paras are definitely worth a read!

ExmouthMart

Probably link up with Tisdale again. Maybe Forest Green or Swindon?! Decent enough player but not quite a game changer. Always thought Nicky Law had more impact but life goes on. Good luck to him.

STURTZ

Hope Jake gets a decent reception whenever he returns to the Park, none of this booing nonsense...

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope Jake gets a decent reception whenever he returns to the Park, none of this booing nonsense...
I'd only jeer him if he signed for Plymouth. Anyone else and I'll leave him alone.

InTheBigBank

Resigned
Probably link up with Tisdale again. Maybe Forest Green or Swindon?! Decent enough player but not quite a game changer. Always thought Nicky Law had more impact but life goes on. Good luck to him.
Yes.

My source tells me that Jake will be Tisdale's first signing, wherever he ends up.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
FGR and Tisdale seems like the perfect fit for many reasons

Colesman Ballz

Yes.

My source tells me that Jake will be Tisdale's first signing, wherever he ends up.
I could understand the logic of Tis wanting to sign Jake, but who the heck is going to want to sign Tisdale ! :p

STURTZ

I think that bristol Rovers before, during and after his tenure has shown that Bristol Rovers were/are a basket case and he will be largely exonerated wouldn't surprise me to see him at FGR. So the question is would you boo Jake if he played for them? David Wheeler was a fans favourite but he got booed playing for Tisdale.