• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jake Taylor

Bootroom

Leyton Orient

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Leyton Orient
Why?????????

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why not?

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will probably move,but I think we still need him.Collins and Taylor barely got any respite during possibly the shortest and most congested season there has been for many years.During that time he maintained his form.This isn't a position we should be wasting funds on.We need to give Taylor and Collins some reliable backup.

IndoMike

Will probably move,but I think we still need him.Collins and Taylor barely got any respite during possibly the shortest and most congested season there has been for many years.During that time he maintained his form.This isn't a position we should be wasting funds on.We need to give Taylor and Collins some reliable backup.
Taylor and/or Collins should be the water carriers for the creative midfielder we no longer have.

Memphis09

You sound convinced, almost like you’ve got insider knowledge. If that’s the case then it’s a shame, he’s been a good captain and a solid player who gave his all in every game. One of my favourite City players and I’ll be sad to see him go.
Agree with you always gives 100% and is a great role model for the club
Hope he stays there are a lot of others that should be out the door before him that is unless he wants to go

grecIAN Harris

Said before on numerous occasions over the last couple of seasons, I think Jake needs to go for himself and revitalise his game. The club probably could do with him going to open up the pathway for Kite to come through and even allow Archie Collins to play his more natural game than the more holding role of the pairing.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Said before on numerous occasions over the last couple of seasons, I think Jake needs to go for himself and revitalise his game. The club probably could do with him going to open up the pathway for Kite to come through and even allow Archie Collins to play his more natural game than the more holding role of the pairing.
Agreed. I would love Jake to stay but can see the logic in moving him on. Time gor Archie to shine perhaps?

budegrecian

So, as pretty much expected, Jake is moving on. Excellent goodbye message from him on the club site.

Just before Xmas, I unexpectedly found myself in hospital, & following a get well telephone call from Julian Tagg I got a call from Jake. It wasn't a quick 'get well quick, bye' message either. He took a good amount of time talking to me, which I really appreciated. I sent him a message when I got out, thanking him & immediately got a message back. Great Guy, Excellent Captain, Fine Ambassador for our club & very decent player too.
I'd send him a good luck message, but the wife put my phone thro' the washing machine & I've lost his number...:oops:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed. I would love Jake to stay but can see the logic in moving him on. Time gor Archie to shine perhaps?
Archies not a problem, it's Atangana that's the worry. If he's our midfield enforcer next season then God help us.