• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Play off dates for League 2

Thursday 20 May 2021 18.00 A 1st Leg
Thursday 20 May 2021 20.15 B 1st Leg
Sunday 23 May 2021 12.30 A 2nd Leg
Sunday 23 May 2021 18.30 B 2nd Leg
Monday 31 May 2021 15.00 League Two Final

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I believe fans are allowed at the playoff matches albeit at 25% capacity. I am on tenterhooks with my ticketing account for any spillage leftover tickets.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I believe fans are allowed at the playoff matches albeit at 25% capacity. I am on tenterhooks with my ticketing account for any spillage leftover tickets.
I thought that by then it is a maximum of 4000 or 50% of capacity ??? If that is true I don't want to hear any excuses for not achieving that.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Definite for L2 next season

Barrow
Bradford
Carlisle
Colchester
Crawley
Exeter
Harrogate
Leyton Orient
Mansfield
Oldham
Port Vale
Salford
Scunthorpe
Stevenage
Walsall

dontpassback

Definite for L2 next season

Barrow
Bradford
Carlisle
Colchester
Crawley
Exeter
Harrogate
Leyton Orient
Mansfield
Oldham
Port Vale
Salford
Scunthorpe
Stevenage
Walsall
Plus Bristol rovers,swindon,Northampton and rochdale

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fixtures release date is Thursday 24 June.

denzel

Got to hope that the winner of the Tranmere v Morecambe semi goes up, and that Torquay go up just to have a few closer away trips.
But a shame we missed out on a trip to Bolton, that would have been great.

i8cornwall

Got to hope that the winner of the Tranmere v Morecambe semi goes up, and that Torquay go up just to have a few closer away trips.
But a shame we missed out on a trip to Bolton, that would have been great.
Fingers crossed for a cup game at Bolton next season, agree would have been a great weekend.

And Sutton to win the play off's in the Nat league, rather them then Stockport or Hartlepool.

Red Devon

And Sutton to win the play off's in the Nat league, rather them then Stockport or Hartlepool.
It’s back in Sutton’s hands for the title after Torquay dropped two points today.

ryancooper327

As the season ends, this is the final picture regarding squad activity impact. The plots are of the balance of ins and outs.

Using this data. Not including loan returns or inter squad transfers. Yes, it counts Jokull twice for us.

The top 7 are full of teams that added or sustained their squad size (with the exception of Tranmere - though they added 17 in a massive turnover).

We had to biggest negative balance which has obviously resulted in our smaller playing squad bolstered by youth.

Interesting that the bottom 4 also have massive squad gains, clearly not good additions compared to the likes of Cambridge, Bolton and Newport.

Status
Not open for further replies.