• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kabongo Tshimanga

dontpassback

if we sign everyone who would 'offer more than Ajose' , then we could have a very big squad next season...
Yes thats very true

contrabombarde

Tshimanga scored a hat trick against Kings Lynn this evening.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tshimanga scored a hat trick against Kings Lynn this evening.
Surely there will be lots of clubs looking at him this summer. I believe he’s out of contract so we may have a chance of getting him but suspect we would get a lot of competition for his signature!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely there will be lots of clubs looking at him this summer. I believe he’s out of contract so we may have a chance of getting him but suspect we would get a lot of competition for his signature!
Whilst I am sure you are correct that a lot of clubs will be interested in him, his lack of minutes in the EFL is a possible factor that might deter some.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
It would be nice to think we were checking him ( and similar prospects ) out. I wonder though whether our scouting system , if we indeed have one , is up to it ?

DawlishBouy

You should read jmgulls post on the Torquay thread. “Several clubs furloughing players & becoming goal difference fodder.” “Most teams look knackered.”
Tshimanga has only scored 2 goals against teams in the top half of the National League. Discount penalties and those are the only 2 goals he’s scored in open play against anyone above 17th place. You can find 7 to 10 minute highlights for every game on youtube. Watch a few. You won’t be impressed.

IndoMike

It would be nice to think we were checking him ( and similar prospects ) out. I wonder though whether our scouting system , if we indeed have one , is up to it ?
Proper Chap is the go to man on this player.

Banksy

He does seem a reasonable prospect . Signing the occasional non league player and selling them on at a profit could be another useful source of income but we can only do it with proper scouting.There must be some gems out there but you have to get in early before the pack gets a sniff.
Perhaps they’ll take Seymour in part exchange.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whilst I am sure you are correct that a lot of clubs will be interested in him, his lack of minutes in the EFL is a possible factor that might deter some.
True. And hopefully that will give us a fighting chance (assuming we are in for him). I’m surprised no one has taken a punt on him beforehand but perhaps Boreham Wood were asking for big sums, which would be another factor to deter a move. Once out of contract, I can see plenty making a move for him.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
True. And hopefully that will give us a fighting chance (assuming we are in for him). I’m surprised no one has taken a punt on him beforehand but perhaps Boreham Wood were asking for big sums, which would be another factor to deter a move. Once out of contract, I can see plenty making a move for him.
Yep but I think he is under 24 and therefore Boreham Wood can demand compensation. May deter a few more suiters too perhaps.