• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Randell Williams joins Exeter City from Watford

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
That cross he put in today summed up his season, absolute 💩

One assist all season from what some on here claim to be our main man is totally and utterly shameful.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can see Randell rejoining Wycombe in the summer, assuming Ainsworth is still in charge. If someone can get a tune out of him, he’d be decent in L1.

It’s just criminal that he’s basically phoned in his performances all season. Sooner he’s gone the better.

raleighnc

I wonder if Randell is really kicking himself over changing his agent, which contributed to his move to Peterborough falling through? Peterborough are all but promoted and Randell could have been part of that, but instead he’ll now do well to get a move to a bottom end L1 club in the summer.
He’s non league at best

raleighnc

I can see Randell rejoining Wycombe in the summer, assuming Ainsworth is still in charge. If someone can get a tune out of him, he’d be decent in L1.

It’s just criminal that he’s basically phoned in his performances all season. Sooner he’s gone the better.
You think Ainsworth is that stupid?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn’t he also snubb Hull
There were two clubs who bid for Randell. We turned down one bid. We accepted the other and Randell couldn't agree terms.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He’s non league at best
Blimey, I know he’s been poor this season, but I think you need to give your head a wobble :oops::ROFLMAO:

STURTZ

Didn't see it but shocked to hear Williams is the reason for our poor performance, expecially as he only got ten minutes!

Turned a potential 3 point goal fest into a drab bore draw aparently. :rolleyes:

grecIAN Harris

Didn't see it but shocked to hear Williams is the reason for our poor performance, expecially as he only got ten minutes!

Turned a potential 3 point goal fest into a drab bore draw aparently. :rolleyes:
He isn't but you'd expect our 'star man' to have some kind of energy and impetus on the game......................................... but as has been the case since he returned from injury he looked nothing more than disinterested at best.

milts

The sooner he leaves the better.

jimbo-gould

And has he been as good as last season? No.

Has he been as bad as The majority are making out? No.

He has provided a few opportunities that should have been sitters earlier in the season. And if those opportunities weren’t for players that are liked (Jay, Randall) perhaps the negativity would be aimed towards them.

Since injury I would agree that he has not done well. But you can guarantee that if Randall is out of form when he gets back, you know people will cut him some slack.