• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Randell Williams joins Exeter City from Watford

milts

sooner he leaves the better.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
No end product, no good, please leave.

Average Joe

Are we not looking at the real issue here, I personally think that MT can't manage a player who has an ego or knows they're a bigger fish in a small pond

StroudGrecian

Are we not looking at the real issue here, I personally think that MT can't manage a player who has an ego or knows they're a bigger fish in a small pond
I'm guessing you could empathise with that.

PeteUSA

Mastering in Bench Warming: a branch of physics, I believe.

Sounds a bit pervy to me!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Randell is really kicking himself over changing his agent, which contributed to his move to Peterborough falling through? Peterborough are all but promoted and Randell could have been part of that, but instead he’ll now do well to get a move to a bottom end L1 club in the summer.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Randell is really kicking himself
He'd miss.

Legohead

Banned
Was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt after returning from injury but after returning, he's been consistently sh*te. The sooner he goes the better for ECFC.

Colesman Ballz

Was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt after returning from injury but after returning, he's been consistently sh*te. The sooner he goes the better for ECFC.
Could say the same about you ! 😎

Red Devon

I wonder if Randell is really kicking himself over changing his agent, which contributed to his move to Peterborough falling through? Peterborough are all but promoted and Randell could have been part of that, but instead he’ll now do well to get a move to a bottom end L1 club in the summer.
Didn’t he also snubb Hull