• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Desperation causes clubs to make strange decisions - didn't Southend give Nile Ranger a contract this year?
For the second time around too ! :ROFLMAO:

Colesman Ballz

I agree there is no vital need. However, as transparency is key, the answer should be available to all fans if requested.
Do you understand anything at all about employment law ? Have you ever heard phrases like "constructive dismissal" ? You don't even seem to grasp that the Club you purport to support ( at this moment in time) is owned by the Trust, but appoints others (ie the Club Board,) to do the day to day running of it.

Langer

I hope we haven’t been caught for another year seriously.

DB9

If he gets a trial somewhere and impresses they will sign him simple as that. It might be a national league team for example. As you have probably noticed as an Exeter fan having a history of injuries does not stop you getting signed somewehere!
He has to get a trial first and his recent record for the last few years is woeful, As your second sentence, I'd love the club to steer well clear of those signings, We're not in a position to take punts on crocks who might come good.

IndoMike

Why ? They have no vital need when it comes down to it, it is just curiosity ! :p
Interesting question : what do the fans (stakeholders) need to know and what don't they need to know ?

Legohead

Banned
Do you understand anything at all about employment law ? Have you ever heard phrases like "constructive dismissal" ? You don't even seem to grasp that the Club you purport to support ( at this moment in time) is owned by the Trust, but appoints others (ie the Club Board,) to do the day to day running of it.
Not quite sure what you're on about. How long is the contract given for Ajose? I'm not saying sack him, i'm saying that fans should at least know how long a contract is that we've given someone. Not really cared about how much he's on as that is obviously private but the lengths of contracts or contract extension details should be made public. Why the secrecy? Just makes it look like ECFC aren't transparent after all.

Legohead

Banned
You seem to not be able to accept that anyone is able to follow any given club at any given time and your rigid beliefs about this show a lack of flexibility of thought. I hope you are able to let go of this soon as i can tell you find it bothersome.

ExmouthMart

Interesting question : what do the fans (stakeholders) need to know and what don't they need to know ?
In Ajoses case I would guess those that are interested would like to know exactly why he is still not anywhere near playing for the first team. He’s either injured or has a reason not to play or train that for whatever reason the Club can not do anything about. His contract just runs down and he leaves. People are rightly asking why this situation has been allowed to continue. Whatever has happened Taylor inspite of all the financial implications in a transitional season has decided to exclude him from the picture completely.

manc grecian

Or a team looks at his previous record, ignores his medical/personal issues and offers him a deal. There's always one such gullible team. Oh

andrew p long

At age 27 he had had 16 spells in total at 15 different clubs. I wonder whether there was a clue in there somewhere....