• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Nicky Ajose

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
We have been able to train on grass for around 5 - 6 months this season, he's barely kicked a ball for the first team.

It's just an excuse and it's p1$$ poor however you look at it.
It was a mildly sarcastic joke. Obviously did not compute in your brain box.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was a mildly sarcastic joke. Obviously did not compute in your brain box.
The first part didn't appear to be a joke however I guess we cannot all be as switched on as you. :unsure:

IndoMike

The first part didn't appear to be a joke however I guess we cannot all be as switched on as you. :unsure:
Well, did you really think he would train there, avoid the telegraph posts, and run down the embankment to get bally back
in the middle of the road? Even an ape wouldn't think that.
But I do agree that "can't train on non - grass surface" sounds pretty fanciful. One of the other reasons/excuses was "doesn't fit the system". These are definitely not comments which wil sit well in Ajose's CV

Last edited:

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, did you really think he would train there, avoid the telegraph posts, and run down the embankment to get bally back
in the middle of the road? Even an ape wouldn't think that.
I said the first part Einstein.

Oliver

I wish someone on here knew Ajose and could get the real reason for his lack of activity, but that wont happen.

IndoMike

I said the first part Einstein.
Ok Bonzo
You can call me Albert...

Colesman Ballz

Does anyone know if the contract for this total waste of space runs out this summer or do we have to put up with yet another year of him doing bugger all but still draining the clubs finances ?
Loads of people, Ajose , his agent and Matt, are three for starters

Legohead

Banned
Loads of people, Ajose , his agent and Matt, are three for starters
Maybe the fans ought to know too?

Colesman Ballz

Maybe the fans ought to know too?
Why ? They have no vital need when it comes down to it, it is just curiosity ! :p

Legohead

Banned
Why ? They have no vital need when it comes down to it, it is just curiosity ! :p
I agree there is no vital need. However, as transparency is key, the answer should be available to all fans if requested.