• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

£100k scoreboard. Yay or Nay.

Good enhancement of the matchday experience, over priced vanity project, do the fans really want one

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykellowfan

It depends on what the life expectancy of the scoreboard is though. If it only last 10 years then the depreciation would be £10k/yr.
Assuming the sums make some sense then I have no problem with it.
A sensible point. Essentially the annual income has to cover the depreciation and then we get an improved experience at no long term cost.

budegrecian

Bollox! I dont believe that many fans think a scoreboard is worth the money! The votes rigged!
Absolutely. We need to gather up our weaponry & march on SJP, then storm the club shop. :rolleyes:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Absolutely. We need to gather up our weaponry & march on SJP, then storm the club shop. :rolleyes:
You'll need to check the opening times, I think they might be on reduced hours when they reopen next week.

ChrisWickens

Swingometer massively favouring the yayers now. It appears the new scoreboard is a hit with the fans 💪
I voted yes, but I hope there is decent return on the investment and I am a bit cagey about one at £100k though!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
My pitchfork is ready. Luddites rule!

IndoMike

The vote is based in the fact that the screen will cost 100k. I guess we need a vote for various other prices:. 105k, 120k..

Spoonz Red E

Let me know when the storming's due.
I'll put the kettle on. ☕(y)

DB9

Let me know when the storming's due.
I'll put the kettle on. ☕(y)
That's what i like about our club, Even though the mob comes marching on SJP to storm the club shop, We'll still make the mob very welcome with a nice cup of tea! (y) :)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's what i like about our club, Even though the mob comes marching on SJP to storm the club shop, We'll still make the mob very welcome with a nice cup of tea! (y) :)
He didn't say he was going to make tea.

My mum always used a kettle of boiling water to pour down ants nests... ;)

andrew p long

If Pete USA is involved they may just chuck the tea into the harbour...

• Haha
Reactions: DB9
Status
Not open for further replies.